Your skin suffers a lot in winter. The fluctuations in the climate, low humidity in the air, and dry weather cause skin problems. Most of the time you face issues like; acne, dryness, rashes, and freckles. It is the peak time to take care of your skin to avoid major issues. Everyone needs to follow a skincare routine in all weather. But the skincare regime needs to be changed and upgraded for good results. The summer skincare routine may not work well in winter. Thus it is important to pursue a good skincare routine in winter using weather-friendly products. Here we have lined up some skincare steps to follow in the morning and at the night.
Winter skincare routine for morning
Daily winter skincare is really important to perform in the morning as you have to survive a long day. The low level of humidity brings a lot of dryness and redness to your skin. To tackle this problem, follow these easy steps;
- Use a moisturizing cleanser daily in the morning. The cleanser will wash out all the impurities from the skin and moisturize it.
- Exfoliate skin almost three times a week. It is vital to cure clogged pores along with dry skin. Thus use a scrub or any homemade scrub to exfoliate the skin.
- Use sunscreen daily before going out. It doesn’t matter even if it’s winter you need to apply sunscreen to prevent problems caused by UV radiation.
- Apply lip balm or petroleum jelly. Winters also cause your lips to dry. To keep them hydrated use petroleum jelly or any oil-based balm every two hours.
Skincare routine for the night
There are steps to follow at night for good skin in winter. Nighttime winter skincare is too essential as it is effective when you are sleeping. Thus you all need a routine to follow for glowing and hydrated skin. Such as;
- Cleanse your face is the first step to beautiful skin. It will help to exfoliate all the impurities of the day from the skin.
- Use a toner after washing and drying your face. Using an appropriate toner helps to deep clean the dirt from the pores of the skin.
- Apply face serum for hydration. Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid serums help in hydrating and moisturizing skin. You can also use a moisturizing cream that contains Vitamin C.
- Use moisturizing cream at the end. Choose moisturizers according to your skin type and apply them on your face at the end to glow your winter skin.
- Use lip essentials at the end of your skincare routine. Your lips also want hydration for the whole night. Thus it is important to add oil-based lip balms in your winter skincare routine.