Acne is one of the common skin problems. It is cause due to various factors like; climate change, sunburn, no skincare, and medical conditions. Hormonal acne is a medical condition of skin problems. Young students between the age of 18 to 20 are affected by these skin conditions. Here are some important facts about hormonal acne that everyone should know about.
What causes Hormonal Acne?
- The Hormonal changes in the body also cause skin problems. Teenagers who enter into the world of puberty face a lot of hormonal changes in their bodies. Due to these medical conditions, acne breakouts on their faces.
- Low Humidity is also a cause of acne. The low level of humidity in the environment makes skin oily due to which the bacteria in oily skin cause sebum production in excess. Thus the sebum in the middle layer of the skin sprouts to form acne and irritation all over.
- The Dead skin cells are also prone to hormonal acne. The dust and oils from the environment cause bacterial reactions on the skin and produce redness and acne pimples.
- Stress and an unhealthy diet also create skin problems like acne. If you stay up late at night because of some stress and do not follow a healthy diet you are welcoming hormonal acne and other skin issues.
How to treat Acne Permanently
- Follow a skincare routine regularly to protect your skin from hormonal acne. It is essential to protect your skin from bacteria by following some easy steps. Likewise do use a toner to clarify, anti-acne serum for treatment, and a non-comedogenic moisturizer at the end for everlasting softness and glow.
- Use natural items as an initial treatment at home. Essential oils and masks that are extracted from natural ingredients are effective and harmless in side effects. You can massage green tea masks, tea tree oil, and citrus fruits.
- Consult a dermatologist if the acne is going severe. When the hormonal acne is severe to be cured at home, you should consult a doctor. The dermatologist will provide you with pills and anti-acne creams according to your skin type. You can also consult a doctor for laser treatment for acne.
- Advertisement -